OpenHouse map showing search results now has clustering when markers are in close proximity.Google Map option in slideshow area. In the homepage slideshow area, you have the option to show all your listings on a Google Map. (This is an alternative to showing a slideshow/sliderUp to 3 agents per listing. Add Agents via the Agent ‘post type’. Agent page will display all Agents on a page.
OpenHouse Click on an Agent to see more info and listings.Related listings section on detail page (related by Property Type)Large Google Map listing detail page.Option to have a second level of location search. See demo for an example. Select a main location from the list and see an additional dropdown appear next to it.Contact form on each listing page if there is no Agent assigned. If there are 1-3 Agents assigned then you can contact them specifically.
|CMS Platform||Real Estate|
|Started Date||10 March 16|
|Documentation||Click Here For View Documentation|
|Demo||Click Here For New Demo|
|Buy Now||Click Here To Buy This Theme|
Major homepage sections (Any area can be shown or hidden. Make homepage as detailed or simple as you need.)
- Latest Listings
- Latest blog posts
- Image/logo carousel (Ideal for car manufacturer logos. Is less useful for a real estate site.)
- Call to action blocks (can be just an image, or an image with title, text, button, etc. Mix and match to your needs.)
Multiple homepage slider types (slideshow)
- Standard slider showing listing photo, title and price
- For Real Estate, optionally replace slider with a Google Map that shows all your listings
- Simple slider showing static images
- Revolution Slider (premium slideshow included free)
Many widgetized areas (all optional)
- Widgetized main section on homepage
- Footer widget area
- Widgetized left and right columns (for pages that have a left and/or right column)
- Widget area in left side panel
New in update 1.1. RTL = “Right to Left”. (Like Arabic and some others) 1 exception is the left side panel, which must stay on the left side. The logo in the left panel moves from there to the top right of the menu bar. So in the left panel, the search (or whatever you have there) moves up to take the space of the logo.
Key Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
- Search by the following parameters: manufacturer, model, min price, max price, condition, body type, model year, mileage, transmission, fuel type, and dealer location. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.
Disclaimer: Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online