About Qreate Creative Theme
Qreate Creative Theme is a perfect theme and built for your creative agency and all your creative projects Are you a modern-day Agency Company looking for a theme that is a perfect blend of design and functionality? then Qreate is the best match for you. has a ready-made purpose-driven home page design for a creative agency in multiple domains. Its bloat-free design and code make it a perfect theme for your company website.
We have created Qreate after in-depth design and domain research to deliver a truly exclusive theme. With professional looking homepage options and presets, Qreate is naturally the perfect fit for your agency. Every page is fully responsive and retina-ready, making your creation look good on any device.
Some Important Basic key Point
|Compatible Browsers||Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Published||16 July 21|
|Documentation||Click Here To View Documentation|
|Themes Demo||Click Here To View Themes Demo|
How To Buy Qreate Creative From Theme Store
If You Want Buy Themes From Themes forest Market You Need To First Login Or Register
After Register Or Login Go To Shop At Themes forest
Find Your Suitable Themes From Variety Of Available Themes At Themes forest
Once You Selected Your Themes Click On Buy Button At Themes Forest
Make Your Payment From Various Of Payment Mode Available At Themes forest .
Once Payment Successfully Done . You Will Redirect At Thank You For Your Purchase’ Screen . Now Everything Done . From My Account Anytime To View Your Purchase Details, And Download Your Theme Or Its Updates.
How To Install Qreate Creative Review
The normal installation method is done via your WordPress Dashboard area.
- From your ThemeForest Downloads Screen, click the Download button next to Qreate Select All files & documentation.
- On your computer, unzip this package you’ve just downloaded. Within, you’ll find a file titled “Qreate .zip”. This is the theme file.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Add New button and then click the Upload button.
- Select the “Qreate.zip” file and click Upload.
- Once you’ve installed Qreate click the Activate button.
- Creative and Modern Design
- Powerful Theme Options panel
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- One-Click Demo Import
- Elementor Builder Included
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin
- No coding knowledge required
- HTML5 & CSS3 Validated
- Google Fonts Included
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Customizable Contact Forms with Contact Form 7 support
- Custom Build Theme & Page Options
- Browser Compatibility
- Clean Code
- XML File with Demo Content
- Big custom shortcode collection
- 3 homepage examples
- Powered by Redux framework, bring to you unlimited color and Google fonts options
- Customizable Google Maps
Qreate Creative Theme By clicking on the “Theme Options” menu, you’ll be able to change all template specific settings.
You can change settings for General Option from here.
Header Logo Settings
You can change settings for Header Logo from here.
Qreate Creative Theme You can change settings for Loader from here.
You can change settings for Banner section from here.
You can change settings for Header from here.
Qreate Creative Theme All the premium plugins that comes with the theme are full functional without any registration license key. If however, you wish to use the additional features or receive automatic updates and support from the plug-in party, you shall purchase the plug-in separately.
Import / Export
You can import or export theme settings from here. This will be usefull when you are developing your site on other server and want to move only theme settings. Just click “Download” button to export the settings and click “Import from file” button to import it.
Sidebars and Widgets
This section shows a list of pre-defined widgets on a page, so that you will find it easier when pulling out widgets to set up your site.
- Blog Sidebar : You can add widgets here to appear in your sidebar on blog posts and archive pages.
- Footer Top Area : This Widget Position will be shown in first footer area as top widget position.
- Footer Area 1 : This Widget Position will be shown in second footer area as first widget position.
- Footer Area 2 : This Widget Position will be shown in second footer area as second widget position.
- Footer Area 3 : This Widget Position will be shown in second footer area as third widget position.
- Footer Area 4 : This Widget Position will be shown in second footer area as fourth widget position.
- Footer Area 5 : This Widget Position will be shown in second footer area as fifth widget position
Help and Support
Qreate Creative Theme expert team at Iqonic Design is always happy to help you with any questions or concerns you encounter. If you need any support with the item, please contact us through our dedicated support portal at Desky or email
- Support System: https://iqonic.desky.support/
- Support Email: [email protected]
Frequency Asked Question
Qreate Theme Is Totally Paid Themes. It Is Premium Themes. If You Looking For Premium Theme Than QreateIs Good Choice For Your Online Business Or Blog.Imagpress
You Can Buy Qreate Theme At Popular Theme Store Themeforest. Themeforest Is Popular Theme Store By Evanto.
According To Qreate theme Developer, Qreate Is 100% Seo Friendly. It Supports All Seo structure Which Required By Search Engine.
Yes, Qreate Theme Developer Provide Support For Theme Related Issue. Just Visit Their Support Page For Contact Theme Developer Directly.
No, All Themes Purchase Is Non- Refundable. If You Found Any Serious Issue Which Is Not Solved By Theme Developer Or Theme Removed From Theme Store Than Only You Can Ask Refund From Theme Developer. Please Note Evey Theme Developer Have Different Term And Condition So Please Contact Theme Developer For Right Answer