MyVoyage perfect destination for every professional travel blogger and traveler is here! MyVoyage was designed for all modern adventure, hiking tour, destination guide, and travel magazine website. It packs travelogue, tourism blog, travel guide and great travel blog layouts, paired with full Elementor Page Builder compatibility for easy page creation and editing. Share your stories with the world, create a professional travel blog with MyVoyage!
|Themes Type||Blog Magazine|
|Compatible Browsers||Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Documentation||Click Here To View Documentation|
|Themes Demo||Click Here To View Themes Demo|
How To Buy MyVoyage From Theme Store
If You Want Buy Themes From Themes forest Market You Need To First Login Or Register
After Register Or Login Go To Shop At Themes forest
Find Your Suitable Themes From Variety Of Available Themes At Themes forest
Once You Selected Your Themes Click On Buy Button At Themes Forest
Make Your Payment From Various Of Payment Mode Available At Themes forest .
Once Payment Successfully Done . You Will Redirect At Thank You For Your Purchase’ Screen . Now Everything Done . From My Account Anytime To View Your Purchase Details, And Download Your Theme Or Its Updates.
How To Install MyVoyage WordPress Review
The normal installation method is done via your WordPress Dashboard area.
- From your ThemeForest Downloads Screen, click the Download button next to MyVoyage Select All files & documentation.
- On your computer, unzip this package you’ve just downloaded. Within, you’ll find a file titled “MyVoyage wordpress.zip“. This is the theme file.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Add New button and then click the Upload button.
- Select the “MyVoyage zip” file and click Upload.
- Once you’ve installed MyVoyage , click the Activate button.
- Powerful Admin Interface
- Highly Customizable
- No coding knowledge required
- One-Click Demo Content Import
- Elementor Page Builder compatible
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($85 value)
- WooCommerce compatible
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- Destination custom post type
- Large collection of practical shortcodes
- Destination List shortcode
- Destination Category List shortcode
- Destination Map shortcode
- Blog List shortcode
- Blog List Gallery Layout
- Blog List Masonry Layout
- Blog List Slider Layout
- Blog List Justified Gallery Layout
- Blog Category List shortcode
- Blog Interactive Showcase shortcode
- Full Height Blog Slider shortcode
- Product List shortcode
- Product Category List shortcode
- Pricing Table shortcode
- Highlight shortcode
- Cards Gallery shortcode
- Horizontal Timeline shortcode
- Video Button shortcode
Importing Demo Content
MyVoyage With the MyVoyage theme, you have the option to either start creating your site from scratch, or choosing to import one of the included demo sites to use as a starting point, and then modifying it to suit your needs. In this section we will explain how to do the latter.
If you plan on building an online shop with MyVoyage, you should install the WooCommerce plugin before importing the demo content. For more information on how to install WooCommerce, please read the WooCommerce section of this User Guide.
Contact Form 7
MyVoyage If you plan on using contact forms on your website, you should instal the Contact Form 7 plugin before importing the demo content so you recieve all the contact forms from our demo site. For more information on how to install Contact Form 7, please read the Contact Form 7 section of this User Guide.
- All – imports pages, content, widgets, and settings. We recommend this for users who would like to import a demo site exactly as it appears on our live demo.
- Content – imports only pages and their content. This option is recommended for users who would like to see how we’ve created our page layouts, but who want to keep their own settings in MyVoyage Core Options.
- Widgets – imports only widgets. This option is recommended for users who would only like to populate the theme’s widget areas with the widgets from their chosen demo. No other content is imported.
- Options – imports settings in MyVoyage Core Options only. This option is recommended for users who would like to achieve the same look and feel of their chosen demo site, but do not want to import any additional content.
Frequency Asked Question
MyVoyage Theme Is Totally Paid Themes. It Is Premium Themes. If You Looking For Premium Theme Than MyVoyage Theme Is Good Choice For Your Online Business Or Blog.
You Can Buy MyVoyage Theme At Popular Theme Store Themeforest. Themeforest Is Popular Theme Store By Evanto.
According To MyVoyage theme Developer, MyVoyage Is 100% Seo Friendly. It Supports All Seo structure Which Required By Search Engine.
Yes, MyVoyage Theme Developer Provide Support For Theme Related Issue. Just Visit Their Support Page For Contact Theme Developer Directly.
No, All Themes Purchase Is Non- Refundable. If You Found Any Serious Issue Which Is Not Solved By Theme Developer Or Theme Removed From Theme Store Than Only You Can Ask Refund From Theme Developer. Please Note Evey Theme Developer Have Different Term And Condition So Please Contact Theme Developer For Right Answer